Not signed in (Sign In)
    • CommentAuthorblair2019
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2018

Since the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the birth of Air Max 97 last year, this classic retro shoe has once again become a hot spot. This year Nike is still launching new products, this week will usher in a pair of Nike Air Max 97 Metallic Red Bronze is on sale. The shoes are mainly made of metallic copper, which is more restrained than the “Golden Bull”. The texture expression is also very outstanding. With a white midsole and a black outsole, the overall feeling is indeed full of retro style!

AF1 classic retro sneakers ushered in Remaster's re-enactment this year, with the original OG New Year's dress to bring a variety of exquisite and vibrant highlights. This Nike Air Force 1 High OG North Card Blue color is now available on Nike.com's official website. The unique texture of the campus blue upper, with white Swoosh brings eye-catching effect, the upper strap and the white midsole are rendered. A richer level of experience. The retro style of classic sportswear reveals that the tongue and heel are presented in Nike Air.

The CLOT x Nikelab Air VaporMax is based on a bright red dress, and the Swoosh and visual exposed air cushions are made of red. In addition to the CLOT lettering on the tongue, the logos on both sides of the logo are also printed. Identity, and is equipped with 3M reflective material. The inside of the sole is printed with "dense cloud of smoke and toxic vapor" and the right side of the sole is printed with "a substance diffused or suspended in the air". https://www.sportjordans.com
    • CommentAuthorHeinei6
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2018

Woohoo! I love shopping during the sale-time and I am glad to have found this post. I have already place order for my Tank Top online on https://www.carbon38.com/shop-all-activewear/tops/tanks and I am extremely happy to see the shoes as well. I must add it to my cart. After this I will have the necessary items for workout.