Not signed in (Sign In)
    • CommentAuthordusty
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2014

This is a great site. The information that Nick posted and has left here is very valuable. Due to personal situations, Nick is not very active but maybe he would be if he saw we were using the site. I am going to make it a point to log in regularly and do what I can to resurrect the site activity. Join me, please.
    • CommentAuthordusty
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2014

Be on the lookout. The site will be coming back to life very soon. Participation is what will breathe life back into it.
    • CommentAuthorLodgepole
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2014

I hope that this site does again become active. Every week I check in to see if there is any new activity. I am glad to see your comments.
    • CommentAuthordusty
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2014

Keep checking but be patient. There is some work to be done since it has been setting unattended for awhile. I have been in contact with Nick and there is a move to regenerate interest and to bring the site up to date. One of the big challenges is going to be getting rid of all the spam.

Patience, Please
    •  
      CommentAuthorStick
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2014

I'm game...
    I'm all for it too. Nick is always a fountain of knowledge, be it books, videos, or comments!
    PS: if this comes back to life I'd be happy to help purge and manage spam.
    • CommentAuthorGaryatl
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2015

Just found the site and I hope that it becomes active, if not hoping that someone here can guide me to a site that is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoedw00
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2015

This is a real good one with a lot of knowledge on Shopsmith.
    http://www.shopsmith.com/ss_forum/
    • CommentAuthorSurrey
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2015

What a wonderful site, lots of valuable information, and Nick has only begun.