Not signed in (Sign In)
    LAS VEGAS (AP) What happens in Vegas [url=http://www.floridapanthersteamshops.com/authentic-paul-thompson-jersey]Adidas Paul Thompson Jersey[/url] , continues to happen in Vegas.The NHL’s Golden Knights are the toast of the town.Erik Haula’s goal in double overtime gave Vegas a 2-1 victory over the Los Angeles Kings on Friday night for a 2-0 lead in their first-round playoff series.”Honestly, I think that’s my first overtime goal and I’m happy it came at this time; that’s one of the best feelings in sports,” Haula said. ”Going into overtime we just stressed it in the locker room to just keep going after `em, to keep getting pucks behind `em, keep playing north, keep playing fast and I think we executed our game plan.”With less than five minutes on the clock in the second overtime, James Neal skated into the zone, looked past Alex Tuch and instead found a streaking Haula, who skated in on his own to beat goalie Jonathan Quick and send a towel-waving crowd of 18,588 into a frenzy.”Obviously, he had the composure to hold the puck. I knew he was going to make that play. Maybe that helps we’ve been playing all year,” Haula said of Neal. ”I had good speed going to the net. … I was able to slide a five-hole, he reacted. I was coming in with a lot of speed, I got lucky and we got the win.”Game 3 in the best-of-seven Western Conference series is Sunday night in Los Angeles.Tuch scored for expansion Vegas in regulation, and Paul LaDue had the Kings’ goal.Marc-Andre Fleury made 29 saves for the Golden Knights. Quick stopped 54 shots for the Kings.”Such a relief at the end,” said Fleury, who has allowed just one goal in a little more than 155 minutes over the first two games. ”It was long [url=http://www.floridapanthersteamshops.com/authentic-troy-brouwer-jersey]Adidas Troy Brouwer Jersey[/url] , it was hard. The guys did an awesome job again tonight. It was a good feeling to win at home in front of our fans.”The Golden Knights outshot Los Angeles in regulation, 35-20.