Not signed in (Sign In)
    LAS VEGAS (AP) After a lackluster loss two nights earlier [url=http://www.canucksshoponline.com/authentic-antoine-roussel-jersey]Adidas Antoine Roussel Jersey[/url] , the Vegas Golden Knights responded with an energetic performance in Game 5 to move one victory away from their second playoff series win, and a berth in the Western Conference final in their inaugural season.Alex Tuch scored twice to lead Vegas to a 5-3 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Friday night, giving the Golden Knights a 3-2 series lead in their conference semifinal.”We were physical, we were playing well, and it was a very good game by everyone,” Tuch said. ”Every game is a must-win, and at times in this series we kind of got away from that, especially Game 4 … but I thought we came out tonight and we had 20 guys working really hard. It was a strong game by everyone.”James Neal, Erik Haula and Jonathan Marchessault also scored for Vegas. Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 27 shots, making save after highlight save until things got interesting late in the third period.With San Jose trailing 4-0, Kevin Labanc, Tomas Hertl and Boedker scored in a 6:09 span to pull the Sharks within one with 4:16 remaining. However, Marchessault’s empty-netter with 21 seconds left sealed it for Vegas.”Fleury played really well and we left him out to dry a little bit in the third, but I thought we finished strong,” Tuch added.From a spectacular glove save on Mikkel Boedker’s point blank shot in the first period, to a pair of back-to-back saves before and after being knocked into the goal midway through the second period, or an incredible pad save on Tomas Hertl early in the third, Fleury was dialed in from the start.But it wasn’t until Marchessault’s long-range wrist shot that the 14-year veteran goalie was able o exhale.”I had a great view [url=http://www.canucksshoponline.com/authentic-tim-schaller-jersey]Adidas Tim Schaller Jersey[/url] , I was right behind it, it was great, I was so happy to see it going in,” Fleury said. ”It doesn’t matter when you get (wins) in a series, as long as you win.