Not signed in (Sign In)
    • CommentAuthorodbghdj4
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2018

European style rimless wall hung mounted bathroom set wc toilet bowl Closestool WC pan 230mm - JIAJUESHI S9170
    European style rimless wall hung mounted bathroom set wc toilet bowl Closestool WC pan 230mm - JIAJUESHI S9170
    Item Number:S9170
    Brand Name:JIAJUESHI
    Size/mm:515X365X360
    Material:Ceramic
    Color:White,Ivory,Black,Colorful,Golden,Silver,Matt,Glossy
    Type:Wall hung mounted toilet WC
    Packing:One set one carton.
    OEM:Allowed
    MOQ:50Pcs
    Delivery terms:FOB for FCL and EXW for LCL
    Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
    2.Wall hung mounted toilet WC product Image.
    3.OEM White,Ivory ,Golden, Silver and Colorful Wall hung mounted toilet WC
    4.Wall hung mounted toilet WC packing and shipping.
    5.General carton design .
    6.Traditional Innovation
    7.Wall hung mounted toilet WC production procedure-technical process.
    8.Wash basin Installation manual.
    9.Company information.
    Founded in 1995, JIAJUESHI GROUP Limited is a comprehensive enterprise of both production and exporter in ceramic sanitary ware for all kind of white、ivory、black、colorful toilet WC(S trap and P trap One piece toilet,Two pieces toilet)、Urinal(wall mounted Urinal and standing free Urinal)、Wash basin and bathroom sink included art wash basin,counter top wash basin,under counter wash basin,wall mounted wash basin,cabinet wash basin,pedestal wash basin,recessed wash basin in matte color and high glossy color with OEM allowed..JIAJUESHI GROUP owns about 100 of high quality staffs who have rich experience,creativity and studiousness on productions and service.with world’s advanced production equipment,strong technical force, excellent design,consummate techniques,we provide customers with a series of good quality products to over the world . and won the high reputations from customers in domestic and abroad.
    10.FAQ
    1). May I get a sample before placing an order?
    ---Yes, of course. This is our new product ,hope we have chance to work together to win more market.

2). Can you print our logo and support OEM?
    ---Yes, no problem. We support OEM.

3). How long does it take to delivery?
    ---Usually in 30 days after deposit payment.

4).Payment Terms:
    ---30% T/T as deposit, 70% balance before finish goods and shipment.
    5). What's your MOQ?
    --- 50PCS per model

6). Do you accept LCL shipment
    --- Yes, Can be
    12. Contact ways.
    1). E-mail: sale@jjsgr.com, sale@jjsgr.net, sale@jjsgr-bath.com,
    2). Call/What app/we chat/IMO: 0086-134-3556-4100

Many thanks for browsing! Welcome your inquiry! Any of your questions will get our prompt attention & reply. buy Wall mounted toilet
    • CommentAuthorylq
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2018

u took off the reading glasses and took me very high. I said to the right, you carefully moved to the right <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping</a>, and I certainly do not notice the traces of your years pulling on your face. At that time, I was squandering the love you had already added.

But later, you walked suddenly and did not worry about the world. After a long time, I realized that you would never see me grow up with the mango tree again. I can't play with you again.

I told my grandmother that I had dreamed of you last night <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Marlboro Cigarettes</a>. We also picked mangoes together. This time I gave you the biggest one. The grandmother said that it was your dream to tell me that you would always stay with me, not me. I shook my head. I said no. This is something I miss. It belongs only to our memory.

Until now <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Cigarettes For Sale</a>, the mango tree has grown strong and takes your share of your heart. Occasionally <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Cigarettes Cheaper</a>, a few boys turned over the wall and you rushed to pick the mango to eat, his face filled with a happy smile. At this time, I would think that my grandfather could I pick the sweetest mango for you. I believe that you will stand in a corner of the world and watch the sunrise and sunset with me <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Wholesale Cigarettes</a>. I just can't see you.

The mango tree in memory is still luxuriant, and how many spring, summer, autumn and winter cycles are deduced in the roots of fallen leaves. In the days without you, these memories of childhood will be happy with me. Regardless of whether or not the days to come will be turbulent or ups and downs, I will take care of the memory under our mango tree.